All paper forms must be submitted using one of the following methods:
Office of Financial Aid
347 S Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
Eckhart Hall, Room 324
Note: Documents submitted via email cannot be accepted due to security reasons.
How to Successfully Submit Documents:
- Include your ID number on all documents for easy identification purposes.
- If you are unable to print a requested paper document, you can convert it to a JPEG file and sign using Microsoft Paint.
- Allow up to 48 business hours for your item to be marked as received on your WebAdvisor or MyAU account. Allow up to 2 weeks for your item to be fully reviewed by a counselor and processed.
- Incomplete forms will be marked as incomplete on your WebAdvisor or MyAU account and will be requested on your account again until a complete form is submitted.
- Do not send items that have not been requested. We are required to review every item you submit, so turning in an unrequested item will require us to verify your FAFSA data.
Note: The information included in the documents and links below is accurate at all Aurora University locations.