New or Updated Course Proposal Submission — CAPP Program
All new course proposals are to be approved prior to the first course session. A proposed new course should not be advertised for registration until the partner receives course approval.
Submit all new or updated course syllabi with this form to Whitney Warren, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com in MS Word format ONLY.
- The proposed course is assigned a unique four-digit course number by the Collaborating Academic Partnership Program.
- The director reviews the course syllabus to determine what, if any, revisions are needed and if the proposed course content meets the university's criteria for and merits graduate credit.
- The syllabus is submitted to the Graduate Education Committee for review and returned to the director as approved or not approved.
- When approved, the designated contact person for the partnership will receive an electronic copy of the approval letter and the course syllabus, with the Aurora University heading, to be distributed at the first course session.
- Request to schedule this course must be submitted and approved by the Collaborating Academic Partnership Program prior to the first course session.
All new/updated course proposal forms must be accompanied by a proposed syllabus as an email attachment in Word document form format to Whitney Warren - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please hold submission of this form until the syllabus is available and sent with the form. This new/updated course proposal form and proposed syllabus needs to be submitted only by the CAPP's designated contact person, prior to the first course session.