- Check newspapers, magazines and online sources for coupons
- Consider purchasing “off-brand” items. Some name-brand items will be more expensive then generics even with a coupon.
- Compare price to volume before making a final purchase
- Don’t let food go to waste. Be creative with leftovers
- Make a list of what you need before going to the store. The more time you spend wandering around the store, the more food you will buy
- Shop with a canvas bag or hand-held basket. If the bag/basket becomes full, go through it and see what you really need to buy and put back the rest.
- Buy fruits and veggies that are in season. Out of season produce can be expensive to buy, so plan your meals accordingly.
Become a "Cupon Clipper"
Simply enter zip code, select coupon and print
Simply create a free account, select and print