(Provided by VNA of Fox Valley)
This season, protect yourself and those around you by getting a flu vaccine.
Vaccination Clinic (two clinics will be held this year):
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 from 11am-1pm in Thornton Gymnasium
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 from 5pm-7pm in UBH South
Available Vaccines & Cost:
Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap), ($45)
Payment is required day of clinic and may be paid by cash, check (made to VNA of Fox Valley), or Medicare Part B
- No appointment required (however, please be aware that the first hour of the clinic tends to be the busiest)
- Must pass a screening before receiving any vaccines
- Flu shots will be provided to any person, 6 months or older, who pass the screening process
- A person must be between 11-64 years of age to receive the Tdap shot
- It is recommended that persons 65 and older get a pneumonia shot and under 65 with certain medical conditions. It must be at least 5 years since your last pneumonia shot. You will need a physician not to receive a second pneumonia shot.
- Pregnant women must present a physician note prior to receiving flu vaccine
- No insurance or HMO's accepted-a receipt will be given for you to submit if you so choose
- Vaccination clinic will be held as scheduled, unless vaccine availability becomes limited