Admission Requirements | Entering Freshmen | Adult Students | Transfer Students
Special Admission Status | Conditional Admission | Second Bachelor's Degrees | Veterans

If you have served in the United States armed forces and wish to use your veteran's benefits to attend Aurora University, contact the University's Veterans Affairs Certifying Officers in the Office of Financial Aid (630-844-6190, Veterans must follow the admission requirements and procedures outlined in the Aurora University catalog. For certification of eligibility for education benefits under one of the public laws, apply for Veterans Administration benefits through the Veterans Affairs Certifying Officers.