*The Schingoethe Museum and Art Gallery will be closed Monday, May 6, 2013 until the fall of 2014.*
Aurora University is pleased to announce that the Schingoethe Museum and Art Gallery will be relocated to the new Welcome Center, a 21,000-sqaure-foot building that will serve vital purposes, in the fall of 2014. One wing of the Welcome Center will house the Schingoethe Museum with collections and exhibits oriented around a large central art gallery.
Watch this page for updates!
Questions? Please call 630-844-7843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the AU campus map to see parking facilities and campus details.
To the Schingoethe Center and the Downstairs Dunham Gallery:
- Take I-88 to the Orchard Road Exit.
- Turn left (south) onto Orchard Road.
- Go 2 Miles to Galena Blvd., turn left (east) on Galena Blvd.
- Go 1.3 miles on Galena to Randall Road, turn right (south) on Randall Road.
- Take Randall Rd. for 5 blocks to Marseillaise and you will find Dunham Hall at the corner of Randall Road & Marseillaise Place.
- The Schingoethe Museum is located on the lower level of Dunham Hall and the Downstairs Dunham Gallery is adjacent to the museum.
- Parking Details: When visiting the Center, visitors are welcome to park in the lot directly west of Dunham Hall; during peak times, there is additional parking available in adjacent lots or on surrounding streets.