Aurora University is an independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1893 offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Our two campuses are located in Aurora, Illinois and on the shores of Geneva Lake in Wisconsin. Additionally, we have an Educational Center in Woodstock, Illinois. We seek people passionately involved in the educational process who will help us realize our vision.POSITION PURPOSE: The Director of Enrollment supports learning by leading the admission and recruitment for undergraduate and graduate programs offered by George Williams College. This position supervises the admission and operations staff and leads admission and enrollment planning efforts.
- Represents Aurora University in the most positive manner with prospective, former and current students, clients, suppliers and the community we serve. Interacts effectively with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students and other customers of our service. Learns and uses operating practices of the department and Aurora University.
- Upholds the Mission Statement: Aurora University an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
- Handles all information with tact and discretion and recognizes the confidential nature of university business.
- Supports learning through performance of essential job functions and performing other duties and functions as necessary or as assigned.
- Leads the enrollment management team.
- Supervises day to day enrollment operations.
- Oversees visits to high schools, community colleges, college fairs, businesses, and other venues for the purpose of recruiting students.
- Oversees the tele-counseling program, campus visit program, and admission events to position the college effectively in its recruitment efforts.
- Assists in the implementation and ongoing enhancement of the admission Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)program.
- Works with the director of marketing in the creation of collateral material and web content.
- Achieves enrollment goals.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience in college admissions, college search process and recruitment outreach.
- Understanding in the use of CRM and ability to analyze data.
- Knowledge of the financial aid process.
- Knowledge of on-line recruitment and ability to recruit for on-line programs.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. and a customer-service orientation.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students and parents and to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, staff, students, and the general public.
- Ability to travel regularly to colleges, college and career fairs, and businesses, providing own vehicle.
- Ability to move about at various locations.
- Ability to move about campus and hilly terrain.
- Ability to interact via telephone, in person and via electronic media.
- Valid driver's license.
Health, dental, life, contributions to a 403(b), and tuition remission included. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
email@example.com - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to becoming a model university of the twenty-first century. Toward this effort we are determined to have a faculty, staff, and student body reflecting the cultural demographics of the Greater Chicago land Area.