Aurora University is an independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1893 offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Our two campuses are located in Aurora, Illinois and on the shores of Geneva Lake in Wisconsin. Additionally, we have an Educational Center in Woodstock, Illinois. We seek people passionately involved in the educational process who will help us realize our vision.
George Williams College of Aurora University is looking to build a pool of qualified adjunct faculty to teach a variety of courses in the Psychology department. The ideal candidate is able to teach across the General Psychology curriculum; however, we have particular need for candidates able to teach any of the following courses:
- Careers in Psychology (1 credit hour, available for this coming Spring of 2015)
- Abnormal Psychology (4 credit hours)
- Psychological Assessment (4 credit hours)
- Introduction to Clinical and Counseling Psychology (4 credit hours)
- Learning and Motivation (4 credit hours)
- Cognitive Psychology (4 credit hours)
- Sensation and Perception (4 credit hours)
Candidates must have a completed master's degree in Psychology or related field.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to becoming a model university of the twenty-first century. Toward this effort we are determined to have a faculty, staff, and student body reflecting the cultural demographics of the greater Chicago area.