- Submit your application for graduation via your Web Advisor account, pay the appropriate graduation fee via "e-bill", and order your regalia on-line at Herff Jones. Note: there is no additional fee for your regalia order.
- Pick up your regalia on April 16 or 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the atrium of the Institute for Collaboration. (NOTE: GWC students should pick up their regalia at the Registrar's Office in Winston Paul at GWC on Friday, April 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or during regular business hours - Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Attend commencement rehearsal starting in Thornton Gym followed by luncheon on the Quad on Friday, May 3, 2013, 11:00 a.m. (AU Seniors Only)
- Attend Commencement on Sunday, May 5, 2013 on the Quad
[NOTE: GWC commencement will be held on Saturday, May 4, 2013 in Ferro Pavilion]
Graduation Forms and Filing Deadlines
- The application for graduation is available via your Web Advisor account. You will receive an automated email verification of your submission of the graduation application. The graduation application fee payment needs to be made through your "e-bill" account.
- Academic regalia is required if you are attending your commencement ceremony. Please make certain that you go to the Herff Jones website to order your academic regalia. There is no additional charge for academic regalia.
- Filing Deadlines for all 2012-2013 (December, May and August graduation dates) Commencement Ceremonies:
- March 1, 2013 for application for graduation and regalia orders.
- March 2, 2013 - Web Advisor graduation application will be removed and regalia orders will not be processed.
- Contact Dianna Bebar at 630-844-5460 (email@example.com) for late filing and payment information after March 1, 2013.
- Graduation Policies and Procedures
- Undergraduate catalog (Page 74)
- Graduate catalog (Page 33)
If you do not plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, you must still submit the Application for Graduation and appropriate fee by the deadline indicated above. This information is required in order for your name to be placed on the graduation lists that are approved by the faculty and Board of Trustees this spring.
Potential undergraduate degree candidates: If you have not yet received a degree check, please contact the Crouse Center at 630-844-6870.
Failure to submit the graduation application and fee by the above deadline will move your graduation date to December 2013.
Please feel free to contact Dianna Bebar at 630-844-5460 if you have any questions regarding graduation or if you are unable to access the Web Advisor graduation application.