Bachelor of Science
2012-2013 Catalog Year
This 4-Year Plan is only a suggested guide for planning course selections.
Official course selections should be made with the guidance of an academic advisor and will depend on an individual student's situation.
Specific information regarding majors, minors, course descriptions, policies and procedures can be found in the university catalog.
|ENG1000: Prep & Intro Composition||4||IDS1600: Culture, Diversity, & Expression||4|
|MTH1100: College Algebra||3
||ATR1760: Athletic Training Practicum I||1
|PSY1100: General Psychology (KOA)||4
||PED2080: First Aid/CPR (Equivalent certification)||2
|BIO1210: Biology of Cells (OWN)||4
||ATR2050: Foundations of Athletic Training (if not taken in Fall)||2
|ATR2050: Foundations of Athletic Training||2
||CHM1200: Principles of Chemistry (ONW)||4
|General Education Course (KO-B)||4|
|Total Semester Hours||15/17||Total Semester Hours||15/17|
|ENG2010: Composition II||4||IDS2000: Wellness & Social Responsibility||4|
|BIO2660: Anatomy and Physiology I||4||BIO2670: Anatomy and Physiology II||4
|ATR2750 Athletic Training Practicum II||2
||ATR2760: Athletic Training Practicum III||2
|ATR2500: Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries||3||ATR3510: Assessment of the Lower Extremity and Viscera/ ATR 3510Z Lab||4
|Total Semester Hours||13||Total Semester Hours||17|
|ATR3750: Athletic Traning Practicum IV||3||PED2550: Advanced Strength Training and Conditioning: Certification Preparation||3|
|ATR3500: Medical Aspects of Athletic Training||4
||PED3220WI: Physiology of Exercise||3|
|ATR 3530: Assessment of the Upper Extremity and Axial Skeleton||4||ATR3760: Athletic Training Practicum V||3|
ATR3600: Therapeutic Modalities/ATR 3600Z Lab
|4||ATR3550: Therapeutic Exercise/ATR 3550Z Lab||4|
|ATR 2080: CPR for the Prof. Rescuer||1
|Total Semester Hours||16||Total Semester Hours||13|
|MTH2320: General Statistics||3||
BIO3080: Nutrition and Health Promotion
|General Education Course (APA)||4||PED3480: Sport Psychology||4|
|PED4100: Administration of Physical Education||3||ATR4990: Senior Seminar||4|
|ATR4150: Administration of Athletic Training||2
||General Education Course (APB)||4|
|ATR4750: Athletic Training Practicum VI||3
|Total Semester Hours||15||Total Semester Hours||16|
- Students must complete 30 semester hours at the 3000 level or above, of which 15 semester hours must be completed at Aurora University.
- Last 24 semester hours of degree must be completed at Aurora University, including at least 18 semester hours in the major.
- WI indicates the required 3000-level Writing Intensive course for the major.
- General Education abbreviations:
- KO = Knowing Ourselves and Others A and B
- ONW = Our Natural World
- AP = Aesthetic and Philosophical Expression A and B
- Course in *italics* must be completed by the end of the students first year.
- Courses in bold must be taken during the year and semester indicated