Admission Requirements - Master of Science in Accountancy
Candidates may be admitted to the Master of Science in Accountancy program in any of five terms throughout the year.
- A completed Graduate Application for Admission
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college and/or university (minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale). Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Transcripts (official, sealed in envelope) from all prior college and/or university credit. Aurora University accepts official electronic transcripts at AU-ETranscripts@aurora.edu.
- A professional resume
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. Plaese seek persons who are acquainted with your professional or academic abilities.
- An interview with the program director or designee