Candidates may be admitted to the Master of Science in Accountancy program in any of five terms throughout the year.
- Completed Application for Admission
- Transcripts (official, sealed in envelope) from all prior colleges and/or universities. Transcripts should be sent to:
Center of Adult and Graduate Studies
347 S. Gladstone Ave.
Aurora, IL 60506
Aurora University can accept official electronic transcripts when sent directly from a college or university to AU-ETranscripts@aurora.edu.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a grade point average of 3.00 or greater (on a 4.0 scale). Students with a GPA of less than 3.00 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- An interview with the program director
- A professional resume
- Three (3) letters of recommendation or completed recommendation forms
NOTE: The letters of recommendation and resume may be mailed, emailed to AUadmission@aurora.edu or faxed (630-844-6854) directly to the Office of Admission.
Open House and Visit Days
No events scheduled at this time.